Manage risk intelligently to grow market share
Improve your risk management capabilities with Tramigo tracking solutions
Tramigo provides a reliable and low-maintenance solution to track, monitor and secure any number of vehicles conveniently.
WIth Tramigo tracking installed you minimize your risk of ever loosing a single vehicle and in case of non-performing customers the repossessing of vehicles is secure and cost effective.
These unique solution features provide your business with additional control and risk management abilities you need to expand into new customer segments.
Communicate your business requirements and receive draft proposal and quote & learn about payment options
INSTALLATION AND TRAINING
Tramigo specialists performs hardware install, software set-up and provide comprehensive onsite and online training and onboarding
As a Tramigo customer, you are our partner with access to technical support and new solution development
for fleet of vehicles
to enter the ride sharing business
Around the world ride sharing businesses are expanding exponentially. In many markets however vehicle financing is not available for drivers from the banks. A range of private investors have entered the ride sharing business by financing a fleet of cars they rent to the drivers.
To secure their fleets vehicle owners use a Tramigo T24 Track eSIM which is easy to install covertly and comes with multinetwork connectivity built in paired with Tramigo cloud software for user friendly monitoring.
A reliable solution that comes with many critical safety features like real-time alarms in case of theft, misuse or even hijacking. Ride Sharing Fleet Owners can optimize the lifespan of their cars and make sure all trips are recorded properly to collect the payments from the drivers.
and secure financing
for OEM commercial vehicles
One of largest European truck manufacturer wanted to expand further its footprint and market share in emerging markets and changed its strategy to directly finance its vehicles to the fleet owners.
Heavy financing costs in emerging markets typically result in fleet owners selecting the cheapest trucks. Cheaper trucks rarely means higher quality. Often this plays a part in compromising the reliability of their operations. Our client wanted to be able to offer their trucks in these areas but at the same time was looking to minimize the risk and challanges related to of non-performing payments or other urgent vehicle repossessing situations.
To address these challenges the client chose a solution built around our T24 Track hardware as proved to be the perfect “Truck Immobilizer”, due to its intelligent immobilizing features and military-grade components providing long-term durability. The OEM Manufacturer decided to install T24 Track tracking devices with multi-network SIM to each vehicle they finance.
Pick & choose: build the best value solution for your business
Low cash outlays in hardware and accessories to get started
Select from flexible software, SIM and data plan options
You choose: Use Tramigo support services or self-install
Scalable solutions to monitor and track your assets
Capitalizing on market potential with proactive risk management
Accurately locate and reliably recover vehicles even without internet access
Secure and cost effective vehicle reposession in case of non-payment
Use intelligent driver behavior data for powerful analysis
Remain in total control with real time alarms and engine shudown capabilities
Increase market share and expand customer demographics through vehicle finance features
Complete turn-key partnership with Tramigo
Conveniently track and protect any numbers of vehicles
Tramigo brings to the market the only solution with the ability to automatically detect any unauthorised usage or movement, even without internet connection.
Covertly installed devices, are designed to be a reliable and cost effective way to track any number of vehicles. To operate the solutions customers can choose between the Tramigo cloud or a self-hosted server solution when extended privacy is required.
Tramigos offers complete turn-key solutions where Tramigo field engineers and partners handle everything from installation to staff training and onboarding. With Tramigo your operations will be up and running in no time.
Vehicle Finance and insurance FAQ
- Can I get notifications only when there is any issue or customer is breaching the contract?
- Yes. We offer simple dashboard which you can see overall status of your fleet and you can get individual notifications only when they matter to you.
- I don’t want to maintain the system, I want it to be in my vehicles for years. Is this possible?
- Yes, our devices require very minimal maintenance. If you install the devices with Tramigo Connectivity and without back-up battery, there are no physically maintained parts. If you use our Tramgo Cloud service, you will have all info easily online for your use.
- Can I immobilize the car, if client is not paying?
- Once you send the command for immobilization via SMS or software, the driver will no longer be able to re-start the vehicle once it is turned off.
- What if my client drives to another country?
- You can create geofences where you will get a notification when entered or exited. Further you can use feature which activates the immobilization feature in the vehicle as soon as its enters or exits a particular region.
- Can I get reports on the driver behaviour?
- Yes, the system can report for example overspeeding, acceleration and harsh braking.
- Do you offer special plans for devices which do not need constant reporting?
- Yes, we have pricing options available for this type of tracking where data is transfered more seldomly.
- How much does Tramigo system cost?
- Tramigo solutions are designed based on individual customers business requirements. You can contact Tramigo sales support and communicate your requirements to get a detailed quotation.