Tramigo T23 Fleet Security Pro
GPS vehicle tracker for the most advanced professional fleet management
Our flagship GPS tracking device built for demanding enterprise level fleet management. Designed for 24V heavy trucks and equipment and built with military grade components your fleet can always count on the T23 Fleet Security Pro.
Paired together with the global multi-network Tramigo Fleet SIM for seamless crossborder connectivity and complete peace of mind. With our embedded intelligence included, with the T23 Fleet Security Pro you can operate even without the internet.
Customize your T23 Fleet Security Pro to your needs with our rich selection of professional accessories ranging from various sensors and fuel management to hands free driver audio communication with your control center.
Designed to lead the market in the enterprise fleet management category the T23 Fleet Security Pro is packed with a set of powerful features.
Only in Tramigo, user-friendly embedded mapping standard
Add your critical locations to optimize real-time alarms on highways
Additional security enhanced anti-jamming features
Built-in motion sensor with real-time alarms even without internet
Only in Tramigo, a wide range of unique embedded geofencing features
Unique embedded check-point alarms based on user defined private hot-spots
Real-time embedded notification even without internet
Monitor usage and get speed reporting, harsh breaking and idle alarms
The most trusted GPS tracking device
Hardware – Multinetwork connectivity – Realtime alarms – Offline tracking support
The T23 FLEET has a rich selection of connectors and accessories to meet the most advanced needs such as digital, analog, audio and 1-wire interface. The device comes with internal and external GPS antenna for flexible installation options.
Improve security with hidden SOS button alerting registered users
Get immediate notifications if anything opens or closes
Force a vehicle shutdown based on custom triggering
Sound alarm signals based on custom triggers like motion or overspeeding
Prevent fuel theft from your vehicles with immediate alarm notifications
Each driver can have a unique driver identification key with various reports/alarms
Alarms based on set min and max temperatures e.g. for sensitive cargo
Hands free voice features and covert listening for increased security
No foreign hosting required – encrypted data connection available
Receive critical messages and keep operating even without the internet
in the industry
Military grade components with high tolerance levels
Tramigo T23 Fleet Technical Specifications
- Size: 130 mm x 60 mm x 26 mm
- Weight with battery: 165 g
- Weight with battery: 125 g
- Operating -20 to +80 ℃
- Charging 0 to +45 ℃
- GPS SiRF 4 based GPS module, Telit JF2
- Internal antenna, external optional
- Cold Start: <35 s, Hot start: 1 s
- Signal strength acquisition -147 dBm, tracking -163
- 850/900/1800/1900 Sierra Wireless Wismo 228
- Internal antenna
- Multi slot class 10, Terminal B
- USB – micro USB – power and data input/output
- 2.5 mm jack – microphone, handsfree kit optional
- GPIO – Molex 43045-1200
- 2 power, 2 ground
- 4 digital inputs,2 digital outputs
- 1 analog input and 1-wire interface supporting multiple sensors
- GPS – fakra connector
- Input Voltage 6 – 32 DC
- 3.7 V, 1300 mAh, Li-Polymer inbuilt replaceable backup battery
- Charging through USB or DC supply input
- Typical power consumption 40-90 mA, standby 1 mA
- Remote listen function
- Speed dialing to 3 pre-programmed numbers
Technical Specifications Youtube video
T23 Fleet Security Pro – GPS Tracking Device FAQ
- What is Tramigo T23 Fleet Security Pro?
- Tramigo T23 Fleet Security Pro is Tramigo’s flagship GPS tracking device model developed for demanding enterprise fleet management, but compatible with a range of vehicles. The T23 Fleet Security Pro is the only tracking device that uses easy to understand landmarks to communicate it’s location. The location is determined by GPS satellites and you use a regular mobile phone to send and receive text messages from your T23 Fleet Security Pro.
- How do I know the IMEI of my unit?
- There are several ways:
- Send VERSION command to the unit.
- Take out the battery and check the sticker on the unit.
- Check the box of your T23 Fleet Security Pro under the barcodes.
- To know that your T23 Fleet Security Pro is not a fake, check that the IMEI on the sticker under the battery is the same as the IMEI mentioned in the output after sending VERSION command to the unit.
- How do I take out the battery from the T23?
- Press and slide the battery cover. Gently push the notch lock of the battery. Lift the battery out.
- How long does it take for the unit to get its position?
- With ideal conditions 1 to 5 minutes the first time you use the unit. The unit can re-establish its location in a few seconds.
- What if I am outside GSM coverage area?
- Your T23 Fleet Security Pro tracking device will store up to 20 outgoing messages until it is connected to the network. Incoming messages to your T23 Fleet Security Pro are stored on the network.
- Are Tramigo landmarks available for my country?
- Tramigo landmarks help translate complex coordinates to easily recognizeable places on the map. Tramigo landmarks are available for every country in the world.