Should your Tramigo Solution Hardware fail under normal use within the first 24 months (12 months for FCT & PTT Series) from the date of invoice, TRAMIGO guarantees to repair the unit. For claims under this option, Tramigo requires that failure follows only reasonable and normal use of the equipment. Where product is used for purposes or in environments for which it was not designed, Tramigo reserves the right to levy our standard repair charge. Tramigo’s decision on whether to accept product under warranty will be final.
For devices accepted for repair, the Customer covers the cost of shipment to Tramigo. Tramigo covers the cost of the return shipment.
Where any other (unauthorized) party has attempted a repair, the repair warranty will be invalidated. Tramigo reserves the right to either return the product to the Customer without further work or to levy the standard repair charge after acceptance from the Customer.
The Return Material Authorization (RMA) procedure must be followed to return all goods. Prior to returning the product to Tramigo under this option, please fill in in full the Return Material Authorization Form and upon acceptance from Tramigo return it together with the equipment.
You assume all risk and liability caused by using the product with peripheral equipment or accessories not supplied or approved by Tramigo or caused by repairs or modifications carried out by parties not authorized by Tramigo. No potentially harmful external equipment or other objects should be connected to Tramigo products.
The device is an aid and should never be relied upon as an emergency device. Its functionality is dependent on wireless networks and GPS satellites which may not be available all the time, and uninterrupted connections cannot be guaranteed under all conditions. To make emergency communications, the device must be turned on and located in an area with adequate wireless network signal strength.
Tramigo Solutions Hardware 2 Year Limited Warranty (1 Year for FCT & PTT Series)
Tramigo Ltd. And its group companies (“Tramigo”) warrants that Tramigo Hardware device (“Product”) is free from defects in materials, design and workmanship under normal use in accordance with the operating instructions and pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. The limited warranty for the Product extends for TWO (2) years (1 year for FCT and PTT Series) beginning on the date of the original purchase of the Product by the first end-user (“Consumer”)*. This two-year period is extended by each whole day that the Product is out of your possession for repair under this warranty
2. Warranty period for Battery and other accessories is used with Tramigo Hardware Device is SIX (6) months*.
3. The limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser (the Consumer) of the Product and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/end-user.
4. During the limited warranty period, Tramigo will repair, or replace, at Tramigo’s sole option, any defective parts, or any parts that will not properly operate for their intended use with new or refurbished replacement items if such repair or replacement is needed because of product malfunction or failure during normal usage. No charge will be made to the Consumer for any such parts. Tramigo will also pay for the labor charges incurred by Tramigo in repairing or replacing the defective parts. The limited warranty does not cover defects in appearance, cosmetic, decorative or structural items, including framing, and any non-operative parts. Tramigo’s limit of liability under the limited warranty shall be the actual cash value of the Product at the time the Consumer returns the Product for repair, determined by the price paid by the Consumer for the Product less a reasonable amount for usage. Tramigo shall not be liable for any other losses or damages (unless otherwise required by law). These remedies are the Consumer’s exclusive remedies for breach of warranty.
5. Upon request from Tramigo, the Consumer must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt.
6. The Consumer shall bear the cost of shipping the Product to Tramigo. Tramigo shall bear the cost of shipping the Product back to the Consumer after the completion of service under this limited warranty.
7. The Consumer shall have no coverage or benefits under this limited warranty if any of the following conditions are applicable:
a. The Product has been subjected to abnormal use, abnormal conditions, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, improper installation, or other acts which are not the fault of Tramigo, including damage caused by shipping.
b. The Product has been damaged from external causes such as collision with an object, or from fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, earthquake or damage from exposure to weather conditions, or battery leakage, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source, damage caused by computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancelbots, etc. malware or damage caused by the connection to other products not recommended for interconnection by Tramigo.
c. Tramigo was not advised in writing by the Consumer of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product within fourteen (14) days after the expiration of the applicable limited warranty period.
d. The Product seal, serial number/IMEI plate or the enhancement data code has been removed, defaced or altered.
e. The defect or damage was caused by the defective function of the cellular system or by inadequate signal reception by the external antenna, or viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
8. Tramigo does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Product. If a problem develops during the limited warranty period, the Consumer shall take the following step-by-step procedure:
a. The Consumer shall return the Product to the place of purchase for repair or replacement processing.
b. If “a” is not convenient because of distance or for other good cause, the Consumer shall fill in the RMA form and upon approval by Tramigo ship the Product prepaid and insured to Tramigo.
c. The Consumer shall include a return address, daytime phone number and email, complete description of the problem, proof of purchase and service agreement (if applicable). Expenses related to removing the Product from an installation are not covered under this limited warranty.
d. The Consumer will be billed for any parts or labor charges not covered by this limited warranty. The Consumer will be responsible for any expenses related to reinstallation of the Product.
e. Tramigo will repair the Product under the limited warranty within 30 days after receipt of the Product. If Tramigo cannot perform repairs covered under this limited warranty within 30 days, or after a reasonable number of attempts to repair the same defect, Tramigo at its option, will provide a replacement Product or refund the purchase price of the Product less a reasonable amount for usage.
f. If the Product is returned during the limited warranty period, but the problem with the Product is not covered under the terms and conditions of this limited warranty, the Consumer will be notified and given an estimate of the charges the Consumer must pay to have the Product repaired, with all shipping charges billed to the Consumer. If the estimate is refused, the Product will be returned freight collect. If the Product is returned after the expiration of the limited warranty period, Tramigo’s normal service policies shall apply, and the Consumer will be responsible for all shipping charges.
9. You (the Consumer) understand that the repaired product may consist of refurbished equipment that contains used components, some of which have been reprocessed. The used components comply with Product performance and reliability specifications.
10. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TRAMIGO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING CUSTOMERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THE WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF TRAMIGO KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES. TRAMIGO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED.
11. Tramigo neither assumes nor authorizes any authorized service center or any other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this limited warranty including the provider or seller of any extended warranty or service agreement.
12. This is the entire warranty between Tramigo and the Consumer, and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements or understandings, oral or written, relating to the Product, and no representation, promise or condition not contained herein shall modify these terms
13. This limited warranty allocates the risk of failure of the Product between the Consumer and Tramigo. The allocation is recognized by the Consumer and is reflected in the purchase price.
14. Any action or lawsuit for breach of warranty must be commenced within eighteen (18) months following purchase of the Product.
Questions concerning this limited warranty may be directed to: Tramigo Ltd.
*The two-year period is given based on products being in stock of the distributor/reseller for 3 months. Warranty period cannot be extended over 27 months (15 months for FCT & PTT Series, 9 months for batteries) of the original sale by Tramigo to the distributor/reseller.
Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Procedure
If you can’t return goods to your dealer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue and requesting an RMA Form
Description of product
– Product name and version
– IMEI number (located on label)
– Description of fault
– Reason for wish to return
Upon receipt and approval of the fully filled-in RMA Form, you will be issued an RMA number. This number should be entered on a label attached to the unit and the goods returned:
Contact email@example.com for the address to ship the items to.
Please quote this RMA number in all future correspondence.
Any goods returned to TRAMIGO without an RMA number will not be processed.