Tramigo connectivity produtcs
Multinetwork connectivity with Tramigo Fleet SIM, IOT SIM and OEM ESIM
Secure operations with
Tramigo connectivity is designed to ensure our customers can rely on the best possible coverage no regardless of the country they operate.
Our multi-network connectivity means that your Tramigo device will always connect to the best network in each country making the coverage better and stronger even as you cross country and network lines in remote areas. With a truly global coverage we can ensure you don’t loose your vehicle or asset from the radar when crossing country borders. This is what we call the ultimate peace of mind.
Tramigo Connectivity is not only for tracking solutions. Our IoT SIM works perfectly with payment terminals, security equipment, sensors requiring a SIM card, trail cameras, PTT devices and much more. And as with the Fleet SIM, global coverage, regional or national coverage can be included.
Use on any tracking device
Pricing optimized for tracking solutions based on 20 years experience. Pay no extras – just tracking.
Designed for IoT hardware use
Pricing based on your actual data and need. Compatible with any device. Global reach if needed.
Reliable quality components. Pricing tailored for your solution based on expected usage (countries and volume)
Connectivity Products (IoT SIM, OEM SIM & FLEET SIM) FAQ
- How do I know if Tramigo SIM cards works in my country?
- All Tramigo Connectivity products (Fleet SIM, IOT SIM & OEM eSIM) provide global multinetwork coverage, meaning they are available all around the world and work in multiple networks in each country.
- Why should I use a Tramigo SIM and not my local provider?
- Tramigo Connectivity products (Fleet SIM, IOT SIM & OEM eSIM) work in multiple networks giving you a better coverage compared to a one-operator SIM. In addition, Tramigo connectivity (Fleet SIM, IOT SIM & OEM eSIM) data plans include regional roaming where cost is known upfront, thereby no surprise fees!
- Can I use Tramigo Fleet SIM with other tracking devices?
- Yes you can. Please note that Tramigo Fleet SIM is optimized for tracking devices. Contact us for more details and instructions.
- What network do Tramigo Connectivity products (Fleet SIM, IOT SIM & OEM eSIM) work with?
- Tramigo Connectivity works in multiple networks in each country ensuring best possible coverage.
- How much do Tramigo Connectivity cost?
- Tramigo Connectivity plans are optimized to ensure you don’t pay in excess of your needs and thereby ensuring you get the best value for money. Contact us for further information.
- Where can the Tramigo IoT SIM be used?
- The Tramigo IoT SIM card is ideal for any IoT device, such as payment terminals, surveillance and alarm systems, sensors, trail cameras or any other device needs a network connection. In any country.