Tramigo Asset Tracker
Secure, track and monitor valuable assets and equipment
Track any asset
This compact tracking device requires no installation , add your SIM and its ready to go right out of the box. Equipped with an ultra long lasting internal battery (up to 1 year depending on your settings) with the device encased in a waterproofed durable plastic casing (IP67) means it is easy to place covertly without having to worry about the tracker breaking down or malfunctioning even over long tracking periods.
Owners do not have to worry about connectivity or data cost issues even if the asset is crossing country boarders across the globe. Tramigo’s CAT-M1 devices are 5G ready with data usage optimized for tracking purposes.
Conveniently track your assets using your mobile phone or on a computer by pairing your device with the Tramigo App or Tramigo Cloud software.
No installation required
A stand alone device with built-in batteries.Add your SIM and you are ready to go.
Super long battery life
Rechargeable batteries lasting up to 1 year depedning on your settings.
Configure your tracker to alert you if asset moves from or to designated sectors.
Motion detection alarms
Configure tracker to detect is your assets starts moving or is pushed to prevent theft.
Enjoy care free tracking with a durable waterproofed casing combined with long batter life.
Small size – easy to hide
Compact size (87x51x30mm) makes for easy concealment and versatitle use cases.
Versatile use cases
Compact and durable. Track anything from construction equipment to live stock.
Track and secure
Compact, durable and waterproof means you can track just about anything
Built-in battery last up to 1 year depending on users preferred tracking settings
Regionally optimized data plans. Data usage optimized for global tracking with low data costs
User friendly and secure asset tracking
Track on your mobile phone or computer, up to 1 year reliably across the globe
FAQ: Tramigo Asset Tracker
- How often do I need to charge Tramigo asset Tacker?
- The Tramigo asset tracker is equipped with a rechargeable battery with what you could call and ultra-long battery life. The whole device is optimized to maximize the battery life and depending on your settings you can achieve battery life of up to 1 year. Typical range between recharging is between 3 months to a year depending on the preferred tracking settings used.
- Can I track assets and equipment not connected to a power source?
- Yes absolutely. While Tramigo can provide you with an option to connect your tracking device to a power source like a vehicle battery, the Tramigo Asset Tracker has been specifically developed to include a long lasting battery that does not need any external power source.
- Do I need a SIM card with Tramigo asset Tracker?
- Tramigo asset trackers with built-in connectivity cannot be offered in certain markets, please contact Tramigo for more details. If your Tramigo asset tracker is not equipped with buil-tin eSIM, you can use your own local SIM cards
- Is the Tramigo Asset Tracker suitable for marine yachts?
- Definitely! The device has been designed to be as versatile as possible to support as many use cases as possible. Hence the compact durable and waterproof casing which in fact makes it great for tracking yachts.
- Can I use the Tramigo Asset Tracker to track livestock?
- Absolutely! With the long battery life and geofencing options it is ideal for tracking of live stock when used with a collar.