Explore Tramigo gps tracking and fleet management solutions
Choose Tramigo when your business needs a complete solution covering hardware, software, connectivity and services
In vehicle tracking and fleet management, with literally a multitude of moving parts, no two businesses are alike. That’s why Tramigo solutions are modular and always tailored to your business’s needs.
The best in the business with the longest warranty in the industry. Embedded with intelligence and built to last.
Software and apps
Full range from full privacy and control to cloud convenience and mobile.
Customization capabilities to meet your specific needs, from security to fuel management.
Multi-network connectivity for seamless cross border communications.
Tech support and service
Technical proficiency and multi-language customer service built on decades of experience at your disposal.
Custom project development and support. Let's innovate and build the future together.
Network of local teams
A true partnership means access to local resources when you need them the most.
Low interest cost payment instrument options for large fleet owners. Wide range of local currencies accepted.
for your vehicle
Tramigo vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions are designed to cover all the critical dimensions that vehicle fleet owners need. Our solution stack reflects these dimensions. Each solution dimension is designed to work seamlessly together in order to deliver on our core promise of mission critical reliability and performance.
Contact Tramigo to have our sales engineers assess your requirements and suggest a solution design that is perfect for your business. You can always buy individual products like tracking devices, accessories or connectivity products separately.
Industry pioneering gps tracking and fleet management solutions
Trusted single vendor for everything from vehicle tracking hardware, software, connectivity and training and support services
for complete solution
Get a complete solution guaranteed to deliver what you need. Optimal hardware, software and connectivity. Includes local installation and support.
Choose to build your
Select and combine products off the shelf according to your needs from hardware to software, including global, regional or national connectivity.
Buy data &
Choose to simply get the best connectivity and data deals in the business to use on your own tracking systems and devices.
IDENTIFY THE RIGHT SOLUTION FOR YOUR NEEDS
Tracking and fleet management solutions for all use cases
Mission Critical Fleet Management
Reliably manage and secure your fleet and cargo even in the most demanding environments. A reputation you can trust, built over years and across continents.
With Tramigo fleet management solutions intelligent, military grade components guarantee your business maintains control and avoids unwanted surprises.
Vehicle tracking and OBD diagnostics
Solutions built on a flexible and modular combination of security and convenience.
A great fit when you are looking for anything from worry free vehicle fleet security and management to anything from realtime monitoring and diagnostics.
Asset tracking and monitoring
For businesses looking to secure and protect valuable assets and equipment like heavy machinery or generators.
A wide range of useful applications from preventing fuel theft to managing equipment misusage or reducing maintenance requirements of your off-site equipment.
Vehicle security for private vehicles and SME fleets
GPS tracking and private vehicle security for vehicle owners who require an extra layer of security.
Convenient and scalable solution for SME fleet management.
Tramigo Connected car
In the field of IoT vehicle connectivity Tramigo flexibly supports companies in their connected vehicle programs.
We see this as an exciting opportunity to participate in the introduction of developments and benefits that will have several positive socioeconomic impacts on Environment, Employment, local Economies as well Health and Safety.
With Tramigo Push-To-Talk solutions you can communicate with your field operations teams reliably no matter where they may be working.
Enjoy encryption, high voice quality and multi-network reliability.
Tramigo Tracking Solutions FAQ
- What do Tramigo Solutions consist of?
- Tramigo Solutions are complete packages including the right device supported with select accessories, the most appropriate software and an optimal connectivity package all selected based on your operational requirements. Contact Tramigo sales engineers to learn more about what kind of combination would provide you with the best value in both the long and the short run.
- Do Tramigo Solutions include installation and support?
- Tramigo support is available for all customers for troubleshooting. Installation and installation training are available and provided as agreed and based on the customer’s specified needs. Tramigo has a wide reseller and installation partner network that is available for individual installations. Customers can also handle installations inhouse.
- Do all Tramigo Solutions require installation?
- No. Our OBD Premium and Asset Tracker work as Plug-&-Play without the need for a physical installation. Simply register your device on your TramgoApp or TramigoCloud account and you are ready to go.
- Why should I consider a device that requires installation over a Plug-&-Play Solution?
- The right device type and installation method depends on your needs. Hard-wired (installed) devices offer more security and are typically installed so that they are hard to detect. These covertly installed tracking devices are ideal in case of theft and come with additional features such as immobilization, and enable use of accessories for further value added benefits such as driver identification and fuel management.
- When is a Plug-&-Play Solution to be preferred?
- A Plug-&-Play solution can be the right choice for example when you are not concerned that a driver will remove the device, car theft is not a major concern or your operational requirements are limited to locating and tracking and receiving motion and geo-fencing alarms.
- What is Tramigo Landmark Data (TLD)?
- Tramigo Landmark Data (TLD) is a comprehensive set of geographical locations pre-programmed on the Tramigo device (e.g. the Eiffel Tower or the Taj Mahal), enabling the device to report its position using known landmarks on top of coordinates. Tramigo TLD Landmarks provide an easy to understand landmark reference point in addition to geo coordinates, to communicate vehicle, equipment or staff location. Users can easily define custom landmarks e.g. the company office, a preferred gas station, charging station or any other kind of point of interests you may consider significant in relation to tracking the movement of your assets.
- Are Tramigo landmarks available for my country?
- Tramigo landmarks are available for every country in the world.
- What does embedded intelligence mean?
- Tramigo devices with embedded intelligence are tracking devices with features embedded through the device firmware. User will be able to configure the device to register and react to conditions, on which the device will be able to make decision by itself even without an internet connection and deliver those most critical alerts and messages when you need them the most. This is industry unique capability and of great importance when you need real-time information without latency.