Tramigo OBD premium
All-in-one OBDII scanner from the world's leading tracking device manufacturer
All-in-one OBDII reader for
Plug and play convenience
Read and reset DTC
Use your mobile app to read and reset diagnostic trouble codes (DTC) on cars manufactured 2008 or later
E-SIM and other options
OBD comes with Multi-network eSIM card with global built-in overage. Normal SIM version available also when required
Plug & play tracking
Connect directly to your car's OBD port – no installation required
Low data cost
Worldwide data coverage with regionally optimized cost packages available for eSIM Edition
User-friendly mobile app
Track, diagnose and reset DTC directly on your mobile phone
GPS tracking with accurate position and premium quality GPS receiver
Wide range of driver behavior monitoring and geolocation alarms
CAT M1 support
Tramigo OBD Premium is CATM1 ready
Get started with OBD vehicle tracking and diagnostics
Buy device with ready-to-go built-in eSIM connectivity – no installation required simply plug into your vehicle's OBD port
app or cloud
Use TramigoApp to add your device to your account and start tracking
A year of multinetwork connectivity included after which you top up your connectivity data packages online
Plug & Play tracking
Tramigo OBD Premium is an all‐in‐one Plug and Play tracking device with both vehicle tracking and diagnostics features.
Plugs directly into your vehicle’s OBD port with no additional tools or wiring required. Connect device with TramigoApp or TramigoCloud and you can immediately start tracking every time the vehicle is switched on.
Tramigo OBD Premium is a compact wireless OBD device with the embedded-SIM (eSIM), meaning no SIM installation is required. Geolocation is accurate to within 1 meter.
This next generation OBD device is equipped with the latest technology and with the highest quality available in the market. The device is CATM1 ready.
View and reset
diagnostics (DTC) codes
Use Tramigo OBD premium to quickly diagnose your vehicle’s health and figure out diagnostic trouble codes (fuel and air metering, auxiliary emission control, body systems, brakes and traction control, network electrical etc..)
View and reset codes you deem not critical as required directly from your TramigoApp user interface to reduce visits to the mechanic.
Configure alarms (speed, tow, geo, start/stop, crash etc…) and track life diagnostic (engine, liquids, battery etc..) and much more directly on your TramigoApp with your mobile phone.
Protect your car
from catalysator theft
Tramigo OBD Premium is equipped with a sensitive motion detector built-into the device which helps owners protect their vehicles from catalysator theft.
Once you have installed and activated your Tramigo OBD device, you will be able to use your mobile phone to activate the “Tow alarm” feature, which will send automatic alerts to your phone if your parked vehicle is moved, towed or someone attempts to raise the car to access the underside.
✓ Outside working hours
✓ Tow alarm
✓ Speed alarm
✓ Excessive idling detection
✓ Start/stop report
✓ Harsh behavior monitoring
✓ Crash detection
✓ Check engine lights
✓ Fuel and air metering control
✓ Auxiliary emission control
✓ Body systems
✓ Brakes and traction control
✓ Network electrical
✓ DTC reset
✓ Engine condition
✓ The battery voltage
✓ Engine coolant temperature
Tramigo OBD Premium Product Specifications
- Size: 49 mm x 48 mm x 22 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- Backup Battery: Li-Polymer, 60 mAh
- Operating Voltage: 8V to 32V DC
- Operating Temperature: -20 to + 80 ℃
- Operating Temperature: -40 to + 80 ℃ for storage
- BLE: Support BLW 4.2 protocol
- GNSS Type: u-blox All-in-One GNSS receiver
- Sensitivity: Autonomous: -147 dBm
- Hot start: -156 dBm
- Reacquisition: -160 dBm
- Tracking: -162 dBm
- Position Accuracy: Autonomous 2.5m
- TTFF: Cold start: 27s average
- Warm start: 27s average
- Hot start: 1s average
- Frequency:850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Data Transmission:GPRS multi-slot class 33
- EDGE multi-slot class 33
Get started with OBD vehicle tracking and diagnostics
OBD Vehicle Health FAQ
- Where can I find the OBD port in my car?
- The OBD-II port is usually located under the dashboard, beneath the steering wheel. However, depending on the make and model of the car, finding the OBD-II may or may not be easy to locate.
- Do I get notified if the OBD tracking device is pulled out/disconnected from the OBD port by someone?
- Yes, the Tramigo OBD premium comes with a built-in internal battery. The battery automatically charges when the power is on and if disconnected it alerts if the device is pulled out and will continue to report its position for at least approximately 20 minutes.
- Does the OBD support Geofencing functionality?
- Yes, Geofencing is supported. Use your TramigoApp to configure your preferred zones or areas. After configuration you get notified as the vehicle enters or leaves these zones.
- I have a fault code on my dashboard. Can I use Tramigo OBD Premium to reset DTC codes?
- Yes, use your TramigoApp to easily reset several fault codes to avoid unnecessary trips to the garage. Please keep in mind that resetting does not address the underlying reason for the code to be triggered.
- Can I get notified or alerted if the driver is over speeding?
- Yes. You can get notified and you can also adjust the speed limit, which would report an overspeeding.
- Will the Tramigo OBD Premium be visible in my car?
- The Tramigo OBD premium comes with an enhanced security cable you can use to extend and hide the device.
- Can I turn off the lights on the OBD so that it is completely in stealth mode?
- Yes, you can shut down the indication lights through TramigoCloud or TramigoApp.
- Are there any additional costs if my wife or my client drives to another country?
- No. Tramigo OBD comes with built-in eSIM with multinetwork connectivity across 194 countries. Tramigo connectivity packages are tailored to cover the markets specified by the customer. With the multinetwork support your device would simply join the network of the new area you are moving in without additional costs.