TramigoApp your mobile tracking app
Convenient vehicle tracking for SME fleets and consumers
TramigoApp is an easy but secure way to track and monitor your vehicles anytime and anywhere. Whether you have a small or a large fleet, are looking to track vehicles for personal or business use. With the TramigoApp you can monitor your vehicles, staff, or family directly on your phone. Features also include trip reports and usage history reporting.
A convenient mobile tracking solution for private vehicles and SME fleets. Designed to be compatible with Tramigo’s latest hardware options.
Set up and configure your tracking solution ready-to-go in minutes. Please note the TramigoApp is still in Beta mode and features are constantly developed based on user feedback.
- Download the IOS and Android compatible mobile application to your phone.
- Pair your device with the vehicle(s) where an existing Tramigo tracking device is installed.
Track your vehicle(s) and manage your fleet directly from your mobile phone.
TramigoApp for Mobile Phone Based Tracking FAQ
- Is TramigoApp free of charge?
- Yes. TramigoApp is free of charge.
- Is TramigoApp compatible with iOS and Android?
- Yes. TramigoApp is compatible with both iOS and Android. Get the app directly from the Apple app store / Google Play store
- Can I track more than one device using TramigoApp?
- Absolutely. You can easily add the device / devices by scanning the code through the app and then select the device you want to track.
- Can I use TramigoApp without the internet?
- No. Unfortunately, TramigoApp is a data based application which requires internet to use.
- What is Tramigo Landmark Data (TLD)?
- Tramigo Landmarks is geographical data embedded in the Tramigo device software. Geo coordinates are supported with references to local landmarks to ensure communication is clear and understandable even with low tech receivers or situations where no internet and online mapping services are available. You can add your own landmarks for your office, your preferred gas station or any kind of point of interests if they are of significance to track your assets.