Tramigo OBD Standard
All-in-one OBD II tracker from the world's leading tracking device manufacturer
Tramigo OBD Standard
Tramigo OBD Standard is the best tracking solution for basic tracking needs. This easy to self-install device, connects to the vehicle’s onboard diagnostic (obd) port eliminating installation costs and headaches. Sold as a complete solution with embedded eSIM.
OBD STANDARD FEATURES
Keep track of the vehicle's route, distance, and date and time of trips
Set speed limits and receive notifications when drivers exceed limits
Real-time view providing the vehicle's exact position
Tramigo’s embedded multi-network connectivity
Track your vehicle from anywhere using the user-friendly app
Create a virtual boundaries that trigger an alarm when a vehicle leaves or enter the created zone
Plug and play connection ready in seconds
Buy device with ready-to-go built-in eSIM connectivity – no installation required simply plug into your vehicle's OBD port
app or cloud
Use TramigoApp to add your device to your account and start tracking
A year of multinetwork connectivity included after which you top up your connectivity data package online
SIM cards designed to be used in IoT hardware solutions on 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G or CAT-M1 networks.
Tramigo IoT SIM provides seamless multi-network and cross-border connectivity.
Our IoT SIM option provides widest global coverage and the data plan rates have been optimized to be highly competitive across different continents.
Contact us for more information about Tramigo IoT SIM and Connectivity
Tramigo OBD Standard product specifications
- Size: 49 mm x 48 mm x 22 mm
- Weight: 58 g
- Backup battery: Li-Polymer, 60 mAh
- Operating voltage: 8V to 32V DC
- Operating temperature: – 20 to + 80 ℃
- Operating temperature: – 40 to + 80 ℃ for storage
- BLE: support BLW 4.2 protocol
- GNSS type: u-blox All-in-One GNSS receiver
- Sensitivity autonomous: – 147 dBm
- Hot start: – 156 dBm
- Reacquisition: – 160 dBm
- Tracking: – 162 dBm
- Position accuracy: autonomous 2.5m
- Cold start: 27s average
- Warm start: 27s average
- Hot start: 1s average
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Data Transmission: GPRS multi-slot class 33
- EDGE multi-slot class 33
OBD Standard FAQ
- Where can I find the OBD port in my car?
- The OBD-II port is usually located under the dashboard, beneath the steering wheel. However, depending on the make and model of the car, finding the OBD-II may or may not be easy to locate.
- Do I get notified if the OBD tracking device is pulled out/disconnected from the OBD port by someone?
- Yes, the Tramigo OBD Standard comes with a built-in internal battery. The battery automatically charges when the power is on and if disconnected it alerts if the device is pulled out.
- Does the OBD support Geofencing functionality?
- Yes, Geofencing is supported. Use your TramigoCloud or TramigoApp to configure your preferred zones or areas. After configuration, you get notified as the vehicle enters, leaves, or overspeeding in these zones.
- I have a fault code on my dashboard. Can I use Tramigo OBD Standard to reset DTC codes?
Resetting DTC codes are not supported by OBD Standard. To reset Diagnostic Trouble Codes you will have to acquire Tramigo OBD Premium.
- Can I get notified or alerted if the driver is over speeding?
- Yes. You can get notified and you can also adjust the speed limit, which would report an overspeeding.
- Will the Tramigo OBD Standard be visible in my car?
- Tramigo OBD Standard is a small device, however, if you wish secure installation you can consider purchasing Tramigo OBD extension cable separately.
- Are there any additional costs if a vehicle drives to another country?
- No. Tramigo OBD comes with built-in Tramigo eSIM with multinetwork connectivity across 194 countries. Tramigo connectivity packages are tailored to cover the markets specified by the customer. With the multinetwork support your device would simply join the network of the new area you are moving in without additional costs.